Investing in innovation
At Lucas-Nülle, investing in the future has always had special importance for our business. More than 12% of our turnover is reinvested in research and development every year. This gives us an edge in terms of being able to respond faster to market needs, allowing us to deliver up-to-date training systems that satisfy clients.
Technological change, progress, science and theory – these are the elements that drive product management and fuel our company’s development efforts. We ultimately measure ourselves by how well we accomplish this.
The worldwide success of our state-of-the-art training systems proves that our know-how is consistently finding its way into our products.
Success with competent partners
No one knows what the market needs better than our customers. Stable, long-term partnerships have always been important to us. Collaborations and joint projects with professors, academics and experts from business, higher education and vocational schools have produced pioneering results. We are even working closer together with international players from industry who are seeking to benefit from our special expertise in training young recruits who need to be more skilled at handling their own complex industrial equipment.
Opportunities for the next generation
- RTH Thermodynamics
- RCC1 Open- and Closed-loop Control In Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Systems
- RCC2 Modular R134a Refrigeration Training System
- RCC3 Split-System Air Conditioners With Heat Pump Function
- RCW Refrigeration Workshop
- RMW 1 Mechanical Proficiencies In The Refrigeration Sector
- Tools, Work Benches and Workshop Equipment For Refrigeration Technology